I am now 8 months pregnant......8 weeks/56 days to go!! Mike has worked hard on the nursery. He's painted the walls and ceiling, put new flooring down, and installed shelves in the closet. But, the nursery is not done yet. Shock Baby is very active but especially active at night when I want to go to sleep. Every night before going to bed, we listen to the heart beat and feel movement. My last doctor's visit was 12/30/09. Shock Baby was moving so much it was hard for the nurse to get a good count of the heart beat. The heart beat was 160 but is normally in the high 130's, low 140's. I think the heart beat was higher because Baby was moving around so much.
On 12/24/09, I happened to be sitting at my computer at work looking down reading and saw movement for the first time. I saw something poke up and down and then saw my whole stomach shift to the left and then to the right. Pretty neat!!


0 comments on "8 Months!!"
Post a Comment